• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 04/08/14 - Shawnee Mission Park DGC in Shawnee, KS

I usually throw a BIG hyzer with a destroyer for the long. It'll usually trickle through the last tree on the right or hit and and sit under it for an easy 3 or a look at 2.
Its not usually short but it's an easy hyzer with a firebird or teebird in the shorter placement.

Somehow a LOT of people 4 this hole.

Correct me if I'm wrong kevinmzane, but IIRC, the short doesn't actually turn off as much as it appears in the pic. Been a while since i played there. Probably a stable RHFH Eagle short and a big hyzer boss long.

I usually use a teebird down the right side, but the anyhyzer out to the left can be nice if there's a bit too much headwind to hit the right line with the hyzer. When it's short a mace on a spike is probably my most consistent shot.

Correct me if I'm wrong kevinmzane, but IIRC, the short doesn't actually turn off as much as it appears in the pic. Been a while since i played there. Probably a stable RHFH Eagle short and a big hyzer boss long.

It doesn't turn out to the right as much as it looks like but is a very easy hyzer with almost no trouble to get into. You can throw something like a roc right at it through the right gap in the short placement (and it usually ends well) but it's just silly to shoot at a gap when the hyzer is wide open IMO

probably a comet on the short, and either a sPD or trespass on the long depending on the downhill grade.

I usually throw a Teebird down the anhyzer line if it's a headwind.

If it's a tailwind, you can actually throw a big huge power hyzer all the way around everything. Birdied it last night doing that.

Latest posts