• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 09/24/12: Prospect Park in Moline, IL

Brall

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Prospect Park
in Moline, IL
Rating – 3.55

19 Reviews

Hole #9
Par 5, 533'

Hole Details says it plays uphill. No Hole Tips.

Hole #9 Tee
2017c1a5.jpg

Map
attachment.php

No other pictures.

:hfive:

Attachments

• Map.jpg
    Map.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 120
Probably start off with a P-PD and see how I get off the tee.
Try to keep it straight, flat and out of those first few trees.
If I get some nice distance then my second shot will probably be either a Swan or Ghost depending on wind, angle, etc.
I'm assuming that after the trees the hole opens up which should make the second shot fairly easy.
I'm hoping that I can carry 533' with only two shots leaving me putting for a 3 and at most a 4.
Without other pictures it's hard to say but a 3 shouldn't be too hard. Right? ;)

Who knows, I'd probably blow it on one of the shots and take a 6 :D

I'd try to hyzer flip a Leopard or Sidewinder to hit that gap. Should be able to get it out between 300-350' and then hopefully I can park a Buzzz close enough to leave myself with an eagle try.

Probably a wraith off the tee keeping it low and turning it to the right to set up next shot w/ buzzz, ion, or zone most likely depending on what the upshot entails.. putt out with the ion

Looks like TeeBird to keep it clean with the slightest bit of tracking to the right. Ghost to place by the pin and Ion to putt in.

I'm going to start by sweeping off that tee pad.

Z SurgeSS to the clearing. Teebird for an upshot. Soft Magnet as needed to finish. Probably a 4 from me.

Easy leopard, easy teebird... Easy putt?

Latest posts