• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 09/27/11: Shawnee Mission Park DGC in Shawnee, KS

My seasoned PD should let me go high and to the right, stalling out a bit and fading back into the shade...

vector or axis most likely may go for the big spike hyzer with a banshee though wizards to finish

I just played there Sunday, as it's now my home course, but I don't remember what I threw.

Fb on a bullet hyzer, screamin at them chains. dx cro for when i blow by it :)

Woo my home course!!!!!
Love this hole. I like all of the last 6 holes.
Easiest shot for me is a hyzer, either slight with a vector or ridiculous with a PD. I have seen someone almost ace this holes on a super hyzer with a star katana. Prevailing winds are from the south, which means you are almost guaranteed some sort of tailwind on this hole since it shoots north. The anny is a good shot too, but it just never works as well for me. Good to see this get HOD, its a nice course. Way under-rated.

No wind or headwind, a powered down beat Z pred on a hyzer. With a tailwind, probably tone back the disc to a C-PD.

KC Teebird RHBH

Z Buzzz straight at it. Putting through the trees for two with a Soft Magnet.

This is a fun, relatively easy hole that I lately either just send a buzzz in on a hyzer for a park job or try to skip a Firebird at it. I've smacked the basket/pole a few times but no luck yet. It plays uphill and therefore plays a little longer.

Yeah I am guessing I would do a spike hyzer of some sorts, probably with my heavy TL.

Latest posts