• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/10/2019: Lincoln Ridge Park Hole 24 in Independence, KY

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 4.45 from 114 reviews

Hole 24
Par 3/5
519 ft.
Water in play.

Tip By: sisyphus
Depending on the winds and the power of your throw, rhbh drives usually target a spot along the right side 'fairway' because going left allows far too much chance for fading down the hill to the pond.
The second tree out there is a thorny one, and I've managed to place my drive just under the low thorny branch here once. So better to stay right for shot #2 (where you'll likely repeat the process...unless you're one of those guys who are putting for two...500 feet out!)

Tee:
fec25e45.jpg

Basket:
b109c356.jpg

Course Map

D3 off the tee following the advice of sisyphus, keeping it out right. I am also not one that can throw 500', although I can hit close to 400' on a good day so I will probably be throwing a Leopard or a Roc3 from there.

Cloud Breaker (DD3)on a flex BH line to take the skip out of ground play. Aim to the left of the first tree. Dx Aviar for the upshot hopefully giving th basket a run. Clean up with the P2

The wind is usually a L>R headwind (basically from just left of the big tree in the middle of the fairway toward the tee) on this hole.

I'm throwing a flippy Roadrunner at the big tree in hopes that'll flip to flat inline with the tree and catch that wind to flip the disc around it. Then I'll throw everything else in my bag because this is a fun bag-emptying hole.

Saint down the right side followed by a Kaxe Z and a putt or two

Hell yeah Lincoln Ridge/Banklick! This is one of my favorite courses, and one of the most fun tee shots on the course.

I've played this one for a few tournaments, and when the wind isn't bad I really like a RHBH skip shot off the road with an FD, letting it glide down the hill for an easy up and down 3. If there's a little wind I'll throw a Plasma Insanity on a hyzer just to the right of the tree.

This is one of those holes that makes me actually want to learn how to throw lefty. I cant throw it far enough righty anymore to take advantage of the elevated tee and the lefty line carries better anyway...

Wave or fizz photon depending on the wind

MF or Pro Teebird depending on the wind, finish up with the Berg

At least 4-5 of my drivers or fairway discs, or I might just empty my bag.
Fun hole!

Flippy destro up high.

Showtime booted on this hole. I had a nice earthnap.

I was there, man.

Probably hyzer-flipped a Wave up the right side when I played.

Now I'd probably throw a Shryke. And every other driver in the bag, if no one was waiting.

I liked this course very much.

Fiz Photon right at the left edge of the "thorny" tree on the right side of the fairway

This hole reminds me visually of the hole @ Winthrop (#9 for the Lakefront layout, not sure what hole it is for the Gold layout.)

3d3e5f2f.jpg

Broken in Star Destroyer to the right, Aviar from there.

That left side line looks tempting with something flippy, but would probably end up in the pond.

Latest posts