• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/25/12 Walnut Ridge

Maybe Buzzz or Comet for 1st shot.
Maybe again for 2nd :confused:
Challenger
APX to card a '4' if I stay off the trees.

long: leopard, buzzz or teebird depending on if i get through clean, wizard til i get in the basket.

short: leopard, wizards til i get in the basket.

definitely a par 4 from the long.

I'd throw a pro leopard and then use either a hornet, a coyote, or a stratus to make my next shot depending on what is needed. I'd finish with an aviar.

Martin Dewgarita said:
This was one of my only good holes during the First Class Challenge, Buzzz-Buzzz-Wizard gave me the elusive bird. I only played it that one time, I don't think I could repeat that very often.
Sounds good, except Ion.

Martin Dewgarita said:
More likely scenario would be buzzz-hits an early tree and kicks left, thumber with a TL back onto the fairway, Buzzz-hits a late tree and kicks right, roller with a buzzz out onto the fairway for a jumper that I miss wide right with a wizard, make the return putt for the double bogey.
That sounds about right too.

flippy wraith RHBH

River/Ion/Ion from both...3's all day:thmbup:

I am going with my Star Valk, RHBH striaght with hopfully a little right finish at the end. This course has great opening holes, wooded uunder that canopy, but then opens up a bit from there.

I think I'll flick a t-bird and just try to keep it straight and get it down there as far as possible. Probably a Comet on the second to weave through the trees. 2 putts and out.

FH DT Inferno - DT Inferno - Then Buzz or Putt'r depending on whats left. Hopefully no woods but im sure it will happen.