• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/16/12: Paul B. Johnson SP - Desert Fox in Hattiesburg, MS

BogeyNoMore

* Ace No More *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Paul B. Johnson SP- Desert Fox
Hole 13: 295 ft, 220 ft
Hole Info
Course Map

* check out elevated basket.

13 Long Tee:
89f1afda.jpg

13 Short Tee:
b670ab04.jpg

13 Basket:
8d96bdd5.jpg

Last edited:
Looks fairly open, with some risk of water going waaaay right, or if an overzealous approach shot to that raised basket sails long.

Long: Beast or maybe Valk.
Short: Buzzz

Last edited:
no mando or anything right? looking at the tee sign in the pic it looks kinda odd.. like they want you to take a hyzer route

Long: FH Buzzz from the long through tha gap on the left and let it fade to the basket... Easy two

Short: FH Wizard on an ace run. I wonder how far the water is behind the basket.

Buzzz from the long. I'd rather be short than in the water here...

no mando or anything right? looking at the tee sign in the pic it looks kinda odd.. like they want you to take a hyzer route

I was wondering this too. If there is a Mando, then its a light toss with a Drone on a hyzer. Maybe 50% power. Those trees look too close to go full power on.

In no Mando, hyzerflip an ion to land at the base of the mound.

Cool looking hole for being so simple.

This is my home course.

One of the worst holes on the course in my opinion. No mando, water should never come into play, unless you just go about 100 ft long. Left side of the hill is the closest to the pin and the least elevation. Open fairway from both tees.

Long: Eagle
Short: Roc

Latest posts