• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/16/12: Paul B. Johnson SP - Desert Fox in Hattiesburg, MS

Played this course!
Parked the short tee with a Z buzzz, and parked the long with a GL river. Soft focus for the 2 both times.

Fun course with some h2o and some elevation,which we don't get much of here in the redneck rivera

Forgot to mention that there is usually a fairly strong wind coming in from right to left off of the water.

I threw a wizard from the long, I'd do the same from the short.

I say this with genuine respect: Mash, you're nothing else if not consistent. I wouldn't wanna get between you and you Wizard! Judging from your HoD posts, I'd be willing to bet you could play many courses and score quite well with nothing more than a Wizard. Wish I had that kind of confidence with any disc.

I just don't get the control I'd like with a putter from, say 200'ish +. Something just feels different (and wrong) when I "drive" with a putter, specifically gripwise... but that's a whole different thread! :eek:

Short: 173 X-Link Ibex with a slight anny. down the middle
Long: Same route but with a 169 Vibram Trak at medium power

Long: beat Drone FH up the gut
Short: Anode park (ace runs are too dangerous)

Long: Teebird hyzer that bird onto the mound.

Short: Roc hyzer for slamma jamma deuce!!!

Seems like there is plenty of room where a hyzer rhbh should not even end near the water.

short: RHBH Ion slightly to the right, playing the gradual fade back for the park job

long: RHBH Leo or TL depending on wind ... potentially might RHFH Rampage on a big hyzer and play the skip