• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/26/14: Shore Winds DGC - Blue Course in Waterport, NY

Red- Either a Pro Wraith or 12x Teebird ( possibly a forehand Orc but turn it over and say goodbye)
White- Just throw a teebird then a putter take my par
Blue- Same teebird then putter

A disc that goes far, depends on the wind that day, Probably an ESP Nuke from all tee's if the wind is a slight headwind, no wind or tail wind. 10 plus headwinds would be a Villain from all tee's. Some sort of disc to clean up, talk about a boring hole.

Star Boss if the wind is up, Bolt for mild/no wind.

I'm going to go with Teebirds from all the tees. Should be able to keep it out of the lake since I'm left handed. Maybe a Predator if it is really windy.

from the blues: glow destroyer, pig or aviar to finish from there.

No fear of the Lake. I want to get left of the basket on my second shot so I have a tailwind putt, looks like there is a nice beach buffer zone down a small cliff(which would make for a hella putt, but that's a chance I'd take).

Red/White :Unlace, Teebird; Cro to putt with because of the wind.
Blue : Throw and hope.

TimG showed Ashleigh and I around this one, lost a wraith in the water on this hole. Now I'd probably throw a PD with some turn so I made sure to stay away from the OB.

Latest posts