• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 4/12/13: TC3 Panther Highlands in Dryden, NY

BogeyNoMore

* Ace No More *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
TC3 Panther Highlands in Dryden, NY
Course Rating: 3.23 (20 Reviews)

Hole 17: Red: ? Black: 525 ft.Hole Info shows 525 ft for both.
One of the reviews says "Not an accurate distance listed for number 17," but I think that's just for red.
Watch out for the power lines crossing the fairway - screwed up one reviewer's drive.
No pix from the Red (I didn't bother loading a pic of the red tee marker since there's no tee to show).

Looks like a fun hole!

Black:
cfb67bdb.jpg

41997704.jpg

No Map.
No Tips.
No one's indicated the terrain as downhill, but it certainly looks like it.

Last edited:
R-Pro Boss... followed by half the drivers in my bag just for fun (if no one's waiting behind me).
What can I say? I just love throwing from elevated tees! :D

Blizzard Boss, then all my Wraiths
Am I doing it right by emptying my bag?

Me like. Me throw distance driver waaay out and have it come back in. Me enjoy elevated teepad and scenic surroundings.

gonna have to give this tee shot my signature ' gorgeous.' i think i would throw a shock and proceed as many others, to empty the bag, and assure myself that was the best disc.

VIP Underworld, wind allowing, and then watch that thing glide for days.

I think I would go with the Gl Bolt (depending on wind of course) and watch it take off downhill. Then I would as others have said to just huck everything in my bag.

Star Teebird, followed by every other disc I own. This hole looks like fun :hfive::hfive:

R-Pro Boss... followed by half the drivers in my bag just for fun (if no one's waiting behind me).
What can I say? I just love throwing from elevated tees! :D

I'd probably throw a PD, and then I'd follow Bogey and empty my bag.

Blizzard Boss, then all my Wraiths
Am I doing it right by emptying my bag?

LHBH Star TL for me. And then every driver in the bag.

gonna have to give this tee shot my signature ' gorgeous.' i think i would throw a shock and proceed as many others, to empty the bag, and assure myself that was the best disc.

I think I would go with the Gl Bolt (depending on wind of course) and watch it take off downhill. Then I would as others have said to just huck everything in my bag.

Star Teebird, followed by every other disc I own. This hole looks like fun :hfive::hfive:

Eagle or Teebird, and then everything else.

I was thinking of maybe throwing a forehand, I don't wan to have a drive robbed by those conifers on the right.

Latest posts