• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HoD 5/24/19 - #8 at Pleasant Hill DGC in Scarborough, ME

Mike C

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
708' par 5 with water in play to the right of the pin.

46ea6c32.jpg

I'm blasting a Mayhem a little high and to the left, and angling it so that it turns over gently and rides a mild anny down most the fairway, before fading out. Shooting to land close enough for a simple stand still flick upshot, then sinking the putt for eagle.

Last edited:
According to the course map, the water is only at the very end of 8:
af8876c1.jpg

I'm going to throw a RHBH roller with a big-z thrasher

This one looks like fun.

Looks like a FH with my FD3 to get around that corner, followed by a CD2 to get down the fairway, and then approach with my MD.

Roadrunner as far as I can get it with either a PD flick or Roadrunner BH to the green with hopes of a decent putt.

This has got to be the easiest course I've ever played, but still very fun. The par for the course is INCREDIBLY generous... my first time there I shot -13 according to the scorecard. My understanding is they use a different par for leagues and tournaments, for that reason.

iirc on this hole I just tried to mash something out there and let it do its thing. It was a few years ago, so it was probably a Sidewinder or a Beast.

This has got to be the easiest course I've ever played, but still very fun. The par for the course is INCREDIBLY generous... my first time there I shot -13 according to the scorecard. My understanding is they use a different par for leagues and tournaments, for that reason.

iirc on this hole I just tried to mash something out there and let it do its thing. It was a few years ago, so it was probably a Sidewinder or a Beast.

Looking at this hole I feel like it'd be a par 4 rather than 5.

Looking at this hole I feel like it'd be a par 4 rather than 5.

Take the par on literally every hole on this course and subtract at least 1 from that number. There are some par 4s simply because its farther than like 300ft. The course is an old chip and putt course. Wide open, mostly flat. There's no pins that cant be reached in two throws.

Starting with a Tern if it's fairly calm. Otherwise, beat Destroyer off the tee and follow up from there.

Crank or Thrasher and then probably a Zone/Wasp upshot hoping for an eagle look. I played this course a few years back and had 3 eagles and ended up -12 with only 1 bogey on 6. I could probably go close to -20 if not more now.

Tern to start, then a turnover with an Underworld, shortish upshot with my new Berg and a birdie putt