• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 7/21/13: Lake Russell in Elberton, GA

Either high and as right as I can get with a steeply hyzered Firebird, or Buzzz SS right at it. I would clean up either of those messes with some Wizards.

What a great course! One of the best in GA.

Anyways sidearm Firebird/Trident/Eagle to the left then back right. APX finish.

Yeah it is! Birdie for me is slim, so I'd try a Leo hyzer flip up the gut and just lay up for the 3.

Very fun course. No idea what I threw last time but I do think I birdied this one.

Buzzz for now.

Very fun course. No idea what I threw last time but I do think I birdied this one.

Buzzz for now.

Mr. Jones makes an appearance on DGCR?!?!?

... never played LR, but I'm going to try a RH Firebird thumber if the line's there. If not than a RHFH Firebird like KatanaFrenzy.

Mr. Jones makes an appearance on DGCR?!?!?

... never played LR, but I'm going to try a RH Firebird thumber if the line's there. If not than a RHFH Firebird like KatanaFrenzy.

Been non-stop busy for quite some time, things have settled somewhat now, should be posting more. :)

Amp Low. Probably lay-up for a three.

Aviar P&A roller usually gets me in putting range...

Great course, I walk down the hill and use this as a warm-up hole when I go out there since it has 3 lines of approach, FH/BH/OH all work and each will give you a look if done right.

I normally FH a beat-in Firebird here and hope for a little skip-and-roll toward the basket.

Axis straight at it (in this position), putting for a 2.
(Hey, I can actually make it sometimes!)
;)

Latest posts