• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 7/8/13: Deer Lakes Park in Tarantum, PA

No special technique necessary, I probably threw a buzz. Just wanted to mention this course is one of the best I've ever played. Definitely worth the side trip if you happen to be passing through the Pittsburgh area.

Just played here on the 4th. The basket is slightly uphill from the tee. Not much, maybe a couple feet, so it does play longer than listed.

Opto pure
C-md2
C-fd

I'd thow a Judge from the Red and Whites. Axis or Vector from the Blues.

Beautiful course for sure, made a point to stop there on my trip from Michigan to Virginia Beach. Right about the halfway point of my road trip, felt good to get out and stretch the legs.

Played from the Whites and used a Meteor on hole #2, would have been the Anode from Reds or Amp from the Blues.

Just an amazing course, so glad the DCGR roadtripper highlighted this gem for me.

Looks awesome. Really depends on how my day is going. If my backhand is clicking, it's Gazelle all day long. If not and I'm going forehand, it's probably still Gazelle. Maybe a Trident from the short.

Latest posts