• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole Length Game

Apparently people are getting tired of this thread? I don't want to hog it, but it seems it needs a bump periodically.

Nah, I still check it occasionally, but every time it hits a snag (like 766), it takes some sleuthing til someone gives us a likely near-hit. I appreciate those that help then!!

...Looking ahead, there is a run of easy to find ones starting at 767... :)

I never posts pictures on this thread, but I love seeing what everyone else posts. Really cool idea.

Missing Lengths: 721, 736, 754 and 758... looks like 766 is a miss too.
Someone feel like posting something for 767?

OK, 767'
Center City @ Goat Hill, Oceanside, CA
Hole #13, Gold

80a7c8e8.jpg

uh oh, I thought we had one when I saw the Beth Schmidt Park DGC return a result for 769. But that's just the total length of the 6 holes listed out of 9...
:wall:
anyone wanna do more search?

Missing Lengths: 721, 736, 754, 758, 766, 769

That's six holes down, 12 more to go, for a really long course full of "unique holes," that would average over 750' per hole (probably a darn sight longer than that, depending in the distances we end up missing in total when all is said and done). Now, if we can just find the right place for such a behemoth.

Behemoth? I like the sound of that, which has me thinking it belongs in Ludington:
Beauty
Beast
Goliath
Leviathan
tell me Behemoth doesn't fit right in! :thmbup:

Plus there's Labyrinth and The Edge nearby in Scottsdale (I gotta get out there to play those), and that Flippy place about 45 min down the road.

Let's order some baskets and git'r'dun. All we need now is some property and a long ass surveyor's tape. :rolleyes: :D

772'

Looks like our best bet for 772 ft is a temp course:

Woodland Park in Seattle, Washington: Hole #18 :), no pics. :(

Description: The Woodland Park course is usually set up once per year in late February or early March for the 'Pretzel Bowl' Ice Bowl tournament.

Most holes are long and semi-wooded with dangerous pin placements and ample penalizing out of bounds. Par is 65 with two par 5 and seven par 4 holes.

There's a 773 footer out there... just thought I'd give someone else a chance to post.
:popcorn:

Last edited:
Our entry for 774 feet should have been for one of the most famous holes in disc golf - #18 at Renaissance Park. Fear the ravine.

Our entry for 774 feet should have been for one of the most famous holes in disc golf - #18 at Renaissance Park. Fear the ravine.
Then why didn't you post it, Craig? One must be vigilent to ensure holes they feel should be repped, actually do get repped. (i.e. you snooze, you lose) :p

Not knocking the ravine - never played it. But I can attest that Deer Lakes #9 is a great hole and a solid choice. :thmbup:

Last edited:

Latest posts