• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

homemade trophy

greg_b_4

Birdie Member
I started our local club back in February and as numbers started to grow we started a summer points series. Lasting 12 total weeks it ends monday. We have no club funds yet and I wasn't going to get a prize but decided today to go to Hobby Lobby and pick up things to make a trophy. Just wanted to get opinions on it. I know its not perfect but it does have character, just didn't know if it seemed cheesy. So should I give it away as the trophy or toss it lol.

Attachments

• 20150725_182057[1].jpg
    20150725_182057[1].jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 117
I think that's a really neat trophy, I'd definitely give it to the points series winner.

Don't give it to the winner. Just mail it to me. I will display it proudly. Looks good though. I'd be proud to earn that.

Looks awesome! Like the posts above I'd much rather this than a mass produced trophy given out at tons of other places.

thanks for the awesome replies everyone. I think I will start giving these out for all of our point series leagues. I'll just give myself more than 2 days to make it for the next one.

Latest posts