• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How do you arrange the discs in your bag?

This is my latest simplified bag. It is basically three sections seperated by empty slots. I could probably take out the extra Boss and the XCal because the EXP1 is much more dependable probably due to less glide and slower speed. When the roc gets beat in enough it will retire the skeeter and a new Roc will be added.

slot1-Champion XCaliber 175
slot 2-Star Boss 167
slot 3-First Run Boss 175
slot 4-Champion Monarch 167
Slot 5-Empty
Slot 6-EXP1 175
Slot 7-Champion Teebird 175
Slot 8-Empty
Slot 9-DX Roc 168
Slot 10-DX Skeeter 177
Slot 11-JK Aviar 170

Putter Pocket-Pro D Challenger 170

This is how I set up my bag. I saw another guy with the same bag I have and he showed me about tucking discs behind the disc holders. It makes a great second putter pocket for my approach disc:

bagsetup.jpg

I carry 18 discs and have a three section bag. In fact, its the same bag MB just showed (except mine is blue).

Left section : Distance Drivers
Center section : Fairway Drivers
Right section : Midranges and Putters

My primary putter gets put in the putter pocket. There's no real arrangement within each section as I usually identify the discs by their color.

Have small bag (Innova). Have 5 drivers in one section with a total of 6 mid-range and putters in the other section. Started playing last October.

Watch out for those putter pockets, unless they've got some depth to them. I had an Innova "Deluxe" bag, and having a putter in that 2-dimensional outside pocket put so much stress on the seams that the fabric ripped. The good news is that Innova replaced the bag for me (because it happened after just a couple of months), but I don't use the putter pocket anymore.

That's exactly what I carry. I haven't noticed any problems yet, but I'll keep an eye out for it.

The thing that throws me off the most is discs of the same color. I know what disc I want to throw and I know it is yellow/green, but I have 4 yellow/green discs. If my bag is not in order, I will pull out all the discs I didn't want to before I finally find the one I wanted. I guess I am going to try something more specific such as sorting them according to their stability in their section. Or I might try alphabetical and see how that goes.

That's exactly what I carry. I haven't noticed any problems yet, but I'll keep an eye out for it.

I have 3 Innova Deluxe Bags ,and the only problem I had was the drink holder ripping. Innova sent me a new bag after I emailed them pics of the damage.

arrangement of discs in bag

I arrange them left to right; putters to most overstable driver. Primary putter, beat up SE Rhyno for rocky approaches or short anhyzers, Pro Ryhno for most approaches, beat up classic Roc for mid anhyzers that really have to flip, Champion Classic Roc for straight, short-mid range, and a lot of forehand approach shots, KC Pro Roc, 2 Buzzz, Star Roadrunner, 2 Star TLs, Star TeeBird, 2 Star Wraiths, Star Firebird

I only have one bag (the first bag I bought), and carry eight discs. I carry my putter and mid-ranges in the front half, and my drivers in the back section.

This is how my bag is setup for my local courses i change out and move a few things for when i travel to other courses but pretty much stays the same.

Attachments

• BagSetup.JPG
    BagSetup.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 22
thats a ton! i dont have any :( mine are just drivers-mids/approach-putter in pocket. i got a innova starter bag.

I rearranged my bag today (didn't play). I have them in sections: Drivers on the left, fairways drivers in the middle, and midrange on the right. Within each section, I have ordered them left to right in terms of stability; overstable to understable. Hopefully this will make it easier for me to find the disc I want to use.

you posed the question...and i give you way more information.

Left to right I have them arranged by speed overall, that is faster left, slower right. They are divided into three compartments with drivers first, midranges, and then putters. With in the compartments I have the disc arranged by stability, not speed...and all disc ratings are based upon individual discs and my throwing style, not a manufacturer's flight ratings.

Drivers: LS Polaris, Monarch, CE Valk, CE Orc (understable), CE Orc (less understable), Star Orc (stable), CE Boss (understable to stable), CE Boss (stable to overstable), Star Destroyer (stable), Star Destroyer (more stable), Star XCaliber (stable to overstable).

Within the midranges and putters I have what I consider hybrid or "in-betweens" then standards.

Midranges: Viper (1/2 mid 1/2 driver), Elite Z Buzzz, DX Roc.

Putters: Pro Pig (1/2 mid 1/2 putter)(strong wind putter), CE Rhino (wind Putter), Gateway SS Wizard (best upshot putter). Front Pocket putter is generally Pro Aviar-big bead ("The Stank"), but this can change to the CE Rhino if it's windy.

This is actually kind of the way my bag stays "alive" and as a disc gets worn in and changes flight characteristics it either gets moved around or replaced by something that better fits the line I have in my head for that spot in the bag. Generally this is a more frequent occurrence on the front portion of the driver section, as I am really picky about anything less stable than an Orc. Also I carry a bunch of putters since my putting can become erratic in a round and having options to correct my ****ty putt for the day helps my game sometimes...Recently this has happened less as I have stared using specific putters for certain shots.

So that's how I have my bag, but I am about to get a larger bag to carry more liquid refreshments, and some extra discs as well...believe it or not I have a couple shots that aren't covered by my bag...generally I put some form of an overhand shot up at these and do fine, but I still think I need some more discs and a larger bag...

I use a Innova starter bag. I carry 2 different sets of discs in it depending on how/where I am playing.

Set 1 - The front section has 5 putters and the rear has 2 mids and 5 fairway drivers, in order of speed.

Set 2 - One putter in the outside pocket and another in the front section along with 2 mids and 2 fairway drivers. The rear has 5 Star Drivers in a divider. I take out a putter/mid and replace it with a Hydra if I am going to be around water.

Latest posts