• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How far can you throw your putt and approach discs?

How far can you throw your putt and approach discs?

• Total voters
None are the exact same thing as this thread, just related topics where people have answered the question.

When I was sponsored by Gateway I used my Wizards up to about 360ft but now that I have more mids in myt bag I rarely use my putter on anything over 330ft.

350+ though......only vid I know of only shows 1 long putter drive.

I don't like throwing my putters much past 250 260, they get squirrely if I over power them. Smooth form is the key to throwing mids and putters. With stable mids (ie Roc Buzzz) I am confidant throwing them to about 320.

I'm confident in saying I can throw my Wizards 250'. I can get a bit more out of them more and more consistantly, though. I have thrown a Wizard 350' one time, though.

Flat ground, no wind, no trees that I have to throw under, I can get my jk aviar up to 300. I will very rarely do this on the course, but I could if I wanted to or needed to when playing a one disc round.

I can throw my R-Pro Dart 175g accurately up to 230'-250' and I also use a Star Rhyno 168g and R-Pro Rhyno 175g which accurately reach 270' on my best throws. I don't use mids. Don't even carry one in my bag anymore.

Voted 275!!!!! 300 a good day!!!Aviar p&a!!! My buddys get mad when I throw a putter and they throw drivers!!!!! Goes where you want them!!!!

Rocs up to 330'.

Challengers out to 300', but I usually don't like to push them past 270' or so.

Latest posts