• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How long did it take to get your 1st ACE?

How many years before you got your first ace?

• Total voters
Still waiting for that first ace, few hit chains and few spit outs. Spit outs are the worst cause you get all excited when it goes in and just falls out, heart-wrecking. It'll happen sooooon.

Back when I used to play Morley, I hit chains on Hole 1 once, Hole 2 twice, and Hole 16 twice. Love that Hole 16. I miss that course it's in my top 3.

Took me 6 years to get my first Ace.

How many months before your first ace

I've been playing for 5 months and have just recently started hitting metal. So how long were you guys playing before you hit your first ace. How about also how many months before you hit an ace in a tournament/tags round.

im over ~ 77 months....tons of metal...no 1's on my scorecard :(

1 year and counting. Metal 2-3 times but that's about it.

There are guys on here that have been playing 5, 10, 20+ years and haven't hit an ace. My mantra for aces is don't get your hopes up. If you bag one, cool. If not, then you won't be let down.

5 months I hit my first, a couple months later for my second, another couple months later for my third and my fourth came just about 1 month ago (my 18th month of playing).

Please keep in mind I have averaged almost 18 holes per day since I started playing the game.

Still waiting for the elusive Valley View ace (tongue in cheek) and no aces in tourneys. With all 4 of my aces I have a total of 2 witnesses and they were both on one of the aces. The other three I was alone. Im calling it an ace whether anyone else saw it or not. Just thought I would say that before any of you try to bring me down!

Never had a legit Ace, and I have been playing since the 90's. I have had a handful of bag empty aces, but those don't count to me. I really suck.

Naw, I am using it, its the star gator, doesn't get used anywhere risky and is more or less specialty shots only so there is minimal loss chance.

Latest posts