• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How long did it take to get your 1st ACE?

How many years before you got your first ace?

• Total voters
1 year and a couple of months in. My first ace, I took my brother out to play his first round of dg ever. We got to hole 15 at the rocky mount sports complex in rocky mount nc and I threw straight at it.

Not my first ace, but my first metal. Hole 8 at Vallarta-Ast, hit the pole under the basket. Not very exciting, but first metal none the less. Still waiting on some chains and hopefully it won't be long.

I feel it depends on if you play the same course many times, your chances are better on that course.

^It definitely does, because you know what disc to throw, and what line works best for you. I've had plenty of close shots at home courses, but that's part of it...most courses other than home courses you don't play a lot because they are far away and require more time.

me too, for a legit one anyway. one cubby

dude, i throw aces daily!!!.......... at the practice basket! lol i m happy to get par. ive hit chains once, but i think that had something to do with the trajectory between the sun and the moon..... funky gravitational pull or something...

Got my first over the weekend. I'm almost embarassed to describe it. 145' straight with a DX Leopard. :eek:

Still waiting. Almost had a skip ace on hole #3 at Ellison in Rochester, NY. Still waiting to rock the ace. Anticipating a party in my mind the day it happens. You're all invited of course... :)

Today

I got my first ace today on #9 at Wells Branch. When the disc left my hand I said, " That's going in" and then ching-a-ling. It was awesome

First Ace,Hole #12 Wellspring in Burlington,NC 2 1/2 weeks after I started playing.......luck...if there is such a thing...

Been playing almost 6 months, getting closer an closer by the round. I cant wait! I have 2 holes on my usual course that I aim for acing. Other than that just aiming for birdies. Had my best round yet last night, +4 on the back 18 at La Mirada in the dark 3 birdies in the round. Hope that ace comes soon!

Got my first ever this week with a z buzzz I just started playing seriously in October so I'm guessing I'm progressing nicely

Latest posts