• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] How long did it take you to find your favorite putter?

I am curious about the BB Aviars what are they like

I'll say of all the putters I've tried, of which there are SEVERAL, the things that stands out the most to me is the glide, which for me personally is right in the sweet spot. I don't have to power it up to get to the basket but I never feel like it's going to sail on me. Same goes for stability, right in the middle. I think that's what I like the most about it, for just about every category that matters to me it falls around the middle of the spectrum, and that makes it so I don't have to give my putter a ton of thought one way or the other.

Wizards - '08-'17
Judge/Crown - some of '17
Envy - '18-now
Maiden - some of '18

Started out with a Wizard and stuck with them for about 9 years. Tried some Judges and Crowns after but wasn't as big of a fan of them. I liked all the grip/flex options in Wizards.
Grabbed an electron Envy and realized that a lower profile and flatter putter felt better in my hand. Tried out Maidens briefly and was a big fan of it. Just a bigger fan of the Envy.

Got some Firm Envies in '18 and have been using them since.

not long!
started with a Dx Aviar 2003, then heard about a shallow rimed disc that cheats the wind!
XD ever since!

Attachments

• 20210622_113801.jpg
    20210622_113801.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts