• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many disc golf bags (packs &a carts) do you own?

How many?

• Total voters
Need? Lol

Example; How many discs do you need? :p

Hmmmm? Thats a tricky question but if I had to answer it I'd say three of every mold I throw at least. I see where you're going here though and I get it. I have only bought one bag ever, was a gift actually from the wife so I'm sure for that reason i will keep it longer than I "need" to.

4 total, 2 regularly used.

Phenix Core bag: Storage only b/c it holds tons of discs and it's heavy. I'll use it if I have to play in nasty weather b/c the bottom is line-x covered (hence the heft).

Carolina Revo: Sparingly used tourney bag. Mostly used to carry tools around while I'm doing course installation.

Fade Crunch: Currently my Gyro bag. Used seasonally (cold weather mostly) b/c it's easiest to take on and off with jackets on. I load this out to max capacity, like almost 20 discs.

Dynamic Sniper: First backpack bag, most used bag (comfort).

I'd love to upgrade to a more premium backpack bag but I just can't justify the cost right now and I'm picky as hell.

3: Grip C for casuals, Grip B for tourney days, fade tourney I keep extras/backups in usually.

3 as well:
I was recently gifted a Grip BX which is now my main dog.
Haven't decided what I'll do with my Grip B15 yet
Small Innova side arm bag for real casual rounds
I also have a backpack I originally bought to use as a DIY bag that I now just use as a backpack so I don't count that

Mainly just two bags, Grip C14 for day rounds and Grip C15 for my glow bag. Just got tired up swapping out my day bag for my glow discs so I bought a second Grip when they were on sale. Added a Zuca backpack cart recently so I can swap either bag in/out as needed. Still have my original Nutsac bag generally just carries extra discs/putters as needed. Also have my Fade Crunch bag loaned out to a buddy who just started playing. Plan to sell that to him should he get hooked. :)

2 Bags

Grip BX: casual rounds, tourney rounds, glow rounds, work-day rounds, field work

Camo Flak 4: FOR SALE

I really don't see a need for more than one bag personally. Actually, in nearly 20 years of playing, I have never needed multiple bag setups...

Voodoo Zulu (suitcase/fieldwork bag)
Simian
Innova Competition
Fade Crunchbox
Grip C15

now up to 8 with the 2 i received for bday. used mostly for storage, but i do like to fiddle with them and put them in different configurations. rarely do i actually play a round with any of the backup bags.

Carried or carted: 3. (Gorilla Boys and A VooDoo)
Field, backups, and storage bags 4, various
Trade/gift set back: one VooDoo
A couple starter bags I do not count as loaners

So 8

1)A Fade Lite. My first bag and it is well-used, but still servicable. This is now in my car with its own setup.
2)A Fade Tourney bag. Bought used through the Marketplace here. This is now my regular bag, partly because I like to have discs along that I want to try, or work with more. That it has two drink pockets, and two other outside pockets can be important when it is hot, when there is poison oak on the course, when it is wet, etc. This mostly stays in my truck.
3)A Hole 7 Leather bag. I meant this to be a replacement for the Fade Lite, but I haven't used it yet. It will see use as a travel bag, and may soon become the car bag.
4)A small, 5-6 disc Ching bag. Wife was using, but starting to fall apart, so she quit using it. Maybe I'll replace it with a Towch... :)

I answered three, but I guess it's maybe 2 or possibly more. Depends on how you look at it.

I've got my Fade "Reptilian Overlords" bag, and also my PDGA basic bag (10 discs), and then my DIY cart. The cart has many configurations to hold 1, 2, or 3 bags, or an ice chest with only two bags. The cart doesn't really hold discs on its own so one needs to add a bag: I'm not sure that actually counts as a separate bag because of that.

Its bad that I don't know so I had to type out all of them to get a count.

1) Grip EQ Val Jenkins Sig model
2) Voodoo ST3
3) Voodoo Mojo
4) Revolution Carolina
5) Discraft Tournament bag?
6) Cadillac bag
7) big ass cheap Lightning bag
8) Homemade cart using a ball golf cart.

Its bad that I don't know so I had to type out all of them to get a count.

1) Grip EQ Val Jenkins Sig model
2) Voodoo ST3
3) Voodoo Mojo
4) Revolution Carolina
5) Discraft Tournament bag?
6) Cadillac bag
7) big ass cheap Lightning bag
8) Homemade cart using a ball golf cart.

I have heard of the Cadillac bag before but what brand made the bag?