• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs do you own???

How Many Discs Do You Own?

• 10 or Less

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • 11-25

Votes: 52 18.4%
  • 26-50

Votes: 67 23.7%
  • 51-100

Votes: 66 23.3%
  • 101-250

Votes: 49 17.3%
  • 251-500

Votes: 27 9.5%
  • 501-1000

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • 1000+

Votes: 8 2.8%

• Total voters
Including the discs I bought for my girlfriend, I own about 110 golf discs. I presently throw only 6 or 7 molds and have a rotation of about 25 discs that I use at any given time. Having purchased/ won a bunch of discs I don't really use allows me to help bring other people into the game by giving them good discs to start playing with. You know, "Here is a Boss, X-caliber and destroyer for you to drive with. This is a monarch and this is a groove. These are midrange discs, you can tell because of this channel under the rim. Don't worry about putting. Its really easy and practice is very overrated."

My bag:
ESP Surges x2 (main max distance)
CH Firebird (thumbers, hyzer spikes)
Elite Z Force (headwind drives)
Elite Z Avenger (max distance without high speed turn)
CH Sidewinder (turnovers/anhyzers)

DX Gazelle (beaten to hell: roller)
Star Teebird (fairway straight shots)
Elite Z Buzzz (straight short holes)
Elite X Buzzz (beat in for turn overs)
ESP Meteor (holds any line i put on it)
ESP Banger GT (long approaches, drives)
SSS Wizard (main putter)

then i think i have about 8-10 other discs or so, i try to keep it pretty simple, i know i have little overlap but i'm weening myself off of certain discs

This is only my second summer playing and so far I have owned about 55-60 discs thanks to a $200 gift card to Johnny Mac's and 4 disc for the price of 3 deal during the winter. I bought every disc I could, owned about 90% of all the Innova Discs, then I quickly figured out that there was only about 20 of them that I actually had the arm to throw, so I started trading them on DGCR and Discaroo. So now I probably have closer too 45, but I only use about 20, the others go to my friends when they want to play. I carry 14-16 discs in my bag and usually throw anywhere from 5-12 of them in a day.

Have about 30 I think. Carry 6 or so to the course, only use the boss and the aviar on the course. If I use more discs, I always have too much indecision. Even with just two discs I have some indecision.

I probably own around 30 or so, between ones I have found, ones I don't use anymore/dislike, and my bag. My bag currently is 10 discs, and could probably shrink to 9. Of those, I use 2-3 constantly.

My organizer says 59 but that doesn't include my 10 Wall Gazelles, the old Stingray, the first run Xcaliber, the Worlds Classic Roc, or my Chameleon Core.

Soooooo....73?

Some people say too many, I would say never enough. :D

When you have to dedicate a cabnent in the garage just for disc you have too many.

Christmas items, tools, camping gear, 100 discs, etc...

Not your normal garage stuff.

100, HAHAhahaha... I've been over a hundred for a long while, my walls are covered in discs, there are random piles of discs around my house, there are discs sitting in my basket in my house, my bag full of discs, my night golf bag, the big trunk of used discs, discs littering my car... You get the point.
Oh and I just got another disc in the mail a 163 Star TL with a Bart Simpson dye. MMMmmm can't wait to throw it.

Latest posts