• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs do you own???

How Many Discs Do You Own?

• 10 or Less

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • 11-25

Votes: 52 18.4%
  • 26-50

Votes: 67 23.7%
  • 51-100

Votes: 66 23.3%
  • 101-250

Votes: 49 17.3%
  • 251-500

Votes: 27 9.5%
  • 501-1000

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • 1000+

Votes: 8 2.8%

• Total voters
How many discs do I own?
219 listed in my disc profile...
plus 16 Gateway Magic practice putters
plus 11 Gateway Rage thumber/flick/tomahawk practice drivers
plus 13 Quest AT T-Bone practice drivers
plus 3 used Discraft drivers I just picked up from eBay (Z-Surge, Z-Crush, Z-Predator)
that makes 262 discs.
I use about 75 that I rotate through, depending on the course, and some of those are back-ups.
I have about 75 that I would love to sell or trade off (not marked on my disc profile, yet).
I have about 50 that I have put aside for sale (these are marked in my disc profile)
I have about 50 that I use for field practice.
Lastly, I have 15 or so practice putters (You know, Perfect Putt 360)
I don't have many bad habits, but disc collection is one of them.
I usually carry around 20 discs when I play, and another 40 in the truck in case I lose one or wnat to use something different for wind, etc.

Last edited:
I think this website is feeding my additction as I've been buying a lot since I've been spending time on here chatting about disc and playing more:)

I think this website is feeding my additction as I've been buying a lot since I've been spending time on here chatting about disc and playing more:)

I've traded a disc and bought a new putter since starting this thread.
I think it gives me an excuse to buy more discs when I see how many all of you have.

How many discs do I own?
219 listed in my disc profile...
plus 16 Gateway Magic practice putters
plus 11 Gateway Rage thumber/flick/tomahawk practice drivers
plus 13 Quest AT T-Bone practice drivers
plus 3 used Discraft drivers I just picked up from eBay (Z-Surge, Z-Crush, Z-Predator)
that makes 262 discs.
I use about 75 that I rotate through, depending on the course, and some of those are back-ups.
I have about 75 that I would love to sell or trade off (not marked on my disc profile, yet).
I have about 50 that I have put aside for sale (these are marked in my disc profile)
I have about 50 that I use for field practice.
Lastly, I have 15 or so practice putters (You know, Perfect Putt 360)
I don't have many bad habits, but disc collection is one of them.
I usually carry around 20 discs when I play, and another 40 in the truck in case I lose one or want to use something different for wind, etc.

according to your math you have 265 discs.

according to your math you have 265 discs.

Well that only proves that I add about as well as I throw.

Seriously, though, I have 262.

On the list where I break them out, I used only estimates. If you'd like, just subtract 3 from any of the numbers.

Last edited:
I had initially thought my stash was around 150, I just went to count it and its over 200. Egads.
:eek:

I gotta start putting some stuff up for sale/trade.

lol...you only go fishing for discs in the winter??? that makes perfect sense:confused:

Actually, it makes really good sense.
Nobody else gets in during winter so i have a much better chance of finding discs.
Besides, Texas winters are nothing especially if you own a full body wet suit.

Nobody else gets in during winter so i have a much better chance of finding discs.

He has a point. That course has tons of people fishing for discs during the summer

Wet Suit

Apparently I need to get a wet suit for the winter.

I have maby 9? and i take 6 with me, i used to have more, but i gave alot away to friends and my little brother, and just havent seen a need to buy more, im happy with what i have.

Latest posts