• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many disk have you lost.

War Eagle

Banned
I have been playing for 2 years. I only have lost 3. One of mine was not even on the course. I was playing in my neighborhood. We played a Par 11. LOL. Its long as heck what we were playing. I was on my 7th shot. I threw a really good one boom it goes in the suer. I was so pissed.

I've been playing for nearly a year and I've only lost 2. After the second one was gone, I learned to write my name a number on the underside.

In around 7 years I have lost around 10, but found over 100.

I have been playing just under a year and have lost 6. All but one were lost on the course closest to my house - Bryan Park. 2 holes play across the water, one of which has a hill with some trees on it on the other side. You can clear the water but hit a tree on the other side and roll back down into the pond. The rest of the park is so nice that I can't stop playing there, though. Now I just carry a backup DX wraith or destroyer with me for the water holes.

Only 1 in a little over a year. It was on the 1st course I played at home after being introduced to the sport by Luke@DiscTrips. We played an open course in Broomfield, CO. - way too easy ad I thought I would never lose a disc :D yeah - 1st time out with a new Valk - lost it too the wind in a tree 30 foot up and unclimable. I'm certainly due for another loss soon...

Lost a Rogue last August or September, and it was returned to me in March... I have found 12 discs total...

i've lost 5. well, 5 of my discs have been lost. i've gotten calls a couple of different times for discs i lost, but those weren't that important to me. most of the time the discs I lose are just me being silly. I've left a couple in the middle of the fairways. however, i have lost my turnover driver (frisbee brand), and that was the one that i actually miss the most. It was part of a 3 pack which was the first 3 discs i ever owned, and i really enjoyed that disc, even though i know now that it's a piece of crap. oh well. so yeah, 5.

I lost 1 disc the very first time i played on the 8th hole there is a river to the left side. As I drew back it was a nice throw flying strait to the basket then a little tree jumps out and smacks it strait into the water :( deffently put a thought into if i wanted to play anymore.

At least 20. I probably have chucked at least a dozen into the local pond. Hopefully someone got them out and gave them a second life.

The last one I lost (Champ Sidewinder) I just flat forgot on the fairway. Still kicking myself over that one.

i've probably lost about a dozen since i started playing about 2.5yrs ago. most of them in the water at my local course, freeman lake.

i've probably found as many as i have lost, maybe a few more. i've returned the ones that i was able to return, and usually give the others to new players.

2 in nearly 2 years, one was simply a sacrifice to the lake at Buckhorn, the other was my Star Coyote that fell out of my bag (I guess). I've got a good knack for finding discs though, I guess I have Lasik to thank.

Lost Discs

I have been playing for 2 years now and I have lost 4 discs. Three of them have been discs that I lend to my friends when we play together. At least I got money from them to replace them.

I've been playing regularly for about 6 years now and have lost at least 30-40 discs. I now only throw the cheap plastic on potential disc eating holes.

In just under a year of playing, I've lost 9:
1 in snow
1 in woods
7 in water

I basically learned the sport at Nockamixon I still suck and have lost countless discs and found many as well. I think I have donated 50 and found 50. I have returned 3 I believe. When I hear people say they have played 5 yrs and not lost many I wonder what courses are you playing. I think I have discs lost in 6 states. Makes me wonder where my children have ended up?

i've probably lost about a dozen since i started playing about 2.5yrs ago. most of them in the water at my local course, freeman lake.

Dude... don't scare me away. I'm planning on playing there this Summer! :p

I've lost six. I've had one returned to me. I've found four and not a single person wanted them back. The next time I make it to the Woodshed in Paw Paw, WV I'll be sure to go through their lost and found. Three of my lost discs were lost there.

And I almost lost one today. I don't think that I've ever turned over my Roc like I did today. It was really windy. I put slight hyzer on a 3/4 right to left shot. When it was supposed to turn left, it lifted up about 20 higher feet up in the air and about 20 feet to the right into a really thick grove of pines. It stuck and I couldn't even see it from the ground. I moved on to putt out and when I walked by just in case, it had fallen out in the wind and couldn't have been easier to find. Good thing that I went back after holing out.