• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many putter molds do you have?

I have All kinds of different putters around, but all I use these days are various wizards.

Only one mold that I play competitively with, which is the Banger-GT. I carry 1 ESP and 2 Pro-D Bangers in my competitive bag at all times. I've been using the ESP for over 4 years.

here is the putter cycle I have gone through:
(for putts)
JK pro aviar
XD
X link soft ridge (god knows why, for some reason I thought floppy was a good idea)
KC aviar
Rhyno (2 rounds, overrated piece of garbage)
XD again, decided I hated it
soft magnets (stuck with these for a good 4 months)
magnet (spring/summer came and the regulars started to get too floppy)
Classic aviar (probably not changing this for awhile.)

for driving putters I went:
JK aviar
soft ridge
KC aviar
ion
soft wizard
KC aviar

Man I did all of this in a little over a year? seems like ages

i have:

wizard/magnet/aviar/rattler/zone

wizards are retired. magnets just got the boot and will be liquidated. using aviars at the moment for putting/upshots/some drives. rattler and zone are more of utility discs, upshots/teeshots.

wizards but i throw sm circle tooled and current run for putting duties.

i finally narrowed it down after 2 years to 5 wizards, a magnet and an aviar i only use the wizards
but i had wizards, aviars, magnet, ion, warlock and 1 or 2 others that i had tried and bounced between til i just stuck with the wizards.

Putters are the one thing I have serious trouble getting rid of. I've been settled on Wizards the last couple of years and have tried every feel I could find of theirs (~45 in the pile - love the firm and velvety black organics and grippy, porcelain firm mediums) and carry the Zone as a utility but have plenty of other molds sitting around from my various putter phases.

Magics, Warlocks, Challengers, Banger GTs, Foci, Magnets, Aviars (beadless and big bead), Ions, Ridges, and a VP didn't make the cut.

I've gone through - Aviars, magnets, bangers, challengers, ridge, ions, and wizards - I have one Wizard that is my all-around putting putter, from jumpers to inside the circle, but I drive with 2 pink FLX Challengers.

I have:

Wizards (lots) s, ss, sss, m, organic, and e
birdie
aero
aviar p&a
aviar big bead
rhyno (3)
soft banger gt
dart

have also tried: (my son's putters)
challenger
putt'r x

In my bag:
pure 1 grip 1 zero I use the zero for putting. have 1 spare zero and 2 spare grip
jokeri 1 base 1 premium. Use the base for windy day putting drive with the premium. have 1 spare base

i have uno...started with the hydra a stuck with it. no dissapointments thus far

esp banget-gt
soft prod banger-gt
star aviar
rpro dart
echostar dart
polecat
rhyno
omega ss
blunt gumbputt
lat64 spike

I ONLY use my esp banger-gt for my go two putter and I have my darts for my approach. My dart and banger-gt has been the only two putters I have used in any round for about 2 years now. The only thing that has changed recently is I used my rpro darts for a long time and I have recently switched it to a echostar just to change it up and so far I really like it. I have just accumulated other putters just from going along but I have never adopted anything new since. I usually throw a bunch of them when I putt around in the back yard.

Too many.
Aviar, blowfly, wizard, magic, ion, magnets, ridge, summit, challenger, focus. I should be using the challenger, I only switched cuz I lost it...
Using meduim ions fairly well, but also experimenting with focuses. Same disc, different plastic.

ive tried: Bangers, Wizards, Magics, DX aviars, 10x Aviars, 12x aviars, magnets

I only putt with my 10x KC pro aviars now

I have a JK Aviar, Wizard, and Warlock in the bag right now. You have more than one driver/midrange molds in your bag, why not multiple putters?? They all fly differently.

Way too many. I love to try many diff discs. As for main putters, I use KC Pro Avair for about a year, then switched to medium Vibram Ridge for about a year, then I switched to Organic Voodoo for about a year and now I just switched to soft Proton Ion. I think I am going to stick with Ion for a long time.

Currently in the bag is a Champion Aviar P&A, Soft Magnet, DX Aviar, 12x Aviar, and a DX Aero. KC and DX Aviars are what I putt with, the rest are for driving. The Aero is a SWEET hyzer flip putter for shots in the 240-275 range!

Right now I have roughly:

21 Wizards
7 Swans
3 Ions
6 Jokeris

But if I get some time the Wizards will be in the market place today or tomorrow. Need to get some pictures taken. Right now the Swan and Ion are in the bag.