• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many States with Disc Golf Hall of Fames

Nice! Add KY, since our good friend & Disc'n'Dat's very own Dan Bayless was recently inducted there.

North Carolina has one started, they have selected the inaugural class and are in the process of notifying the individuals.

As far as I can tell, they only exist here:

South Carolina created one this year. The inaugural class has been selected and notified. The logistics of awards and displays, digital and physical, are currently being worked out, with that inaugural class included in the discussions.

PDF file compiled by Jeff Homburg, this is from his last update, my not be totally current.

Attachments

• halls-of-fame_summary_120223.pdf
    167.6 KB · Views: 0
Just received word that I will be inducted into the Virginia Frisbee Hall of Fame in a few weeks. I will be the first member with no real connection to all around Frisbee competition. Steve Dodge will be one of my classmates.
Congrats biscoe. Thank you for all you do for the disc golf community.

Just received word that I will be inducted into the Virginia Frisbee Hall of Fame in a few weeks. I will be the first member with no real connection to all around Frisbee competition. Steve Dodge will be one of my classmates.
Congratulations from a Texas Disc Golf Hall of Fame member.

Congratulations and very well deserved. You have been the biggest influence in the state during my 11 years of disc golf.

Latest posts