• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] How much does it cost to ship 3 discs?

there is some envelope you can get at the post office where it is flat rate $6. guess its big enough for 3 discs. no i never have used it yet

Yeah, elmex is right, the priority mail flat rate mailers are big enough to send 3 discs and it's 5.95 flat anywhere. Any time I need to send more than one disc that's what I use

Yeah, elmex is right, the priority mail flat rate mailers are big enough to send 3 discs and it's 5.95 flat anywhere. Any time I need to send more than one disc that's what I use

I baaaaarely fit 2 in one of these today. 3s Not gonna happen. Unfortunately the post office is outrageous for shipping... But every time I try and ship something it's always from California to somewhere on the east coast.

flat rate bubble mailer online price is under 6 if you use one of the paper flat rate online prices are 5.05-5.75? but depends on size of discs. Bubble mailer is best bet you just have to ask the PO for them or order online.

I baaaaarely fit 2 in one of these today. 3s Not gonna happen. Unfortunately the post office is outrageous for shipping... But every time I try and ship something it's always from California to somewhere on the east coast.

3 does in a legal one and bubble flat rate which is 50-75 cents more than the standard flat rate envelope. I put your 4fer dib in a legal.

Are the legals the ones that sorta feel like tyvek? I have my own bubblewrap already that I could use.

Last edited:
No those are not flat rate. they go by weight.

Depending on weight with your package not being flat rate and own mailer it could be more or less but probably around $6.80

The legal flat rate are at thick paper stock 15"x9." Same price as the Flate rate bubble mailers which are bigger and work better due to opening at the short end vs long for documents.

USPS lays it out pretty clearly on their site to compare the differences. You can only buy flat rate online through them. Paypal also has shipping options.

Last edited:
They don't carry all the right sizes flat rate envelope/boxes at my PO it looks like. I need the larger ones for sending 2+, so it looks like you can order them from usps online for free eh? Nice. Thanks.

Yeah, MY USPS doesn't carry these padded $5.95 envelopes either. They said that the only way to get the padded envelope is to order online. That's stupid.I dont think I'll have time order as I need to ship this week.

Last edited:

Latest posts