• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] How often do you try new plastic?

I haven't bought a new disc in two years. I know, impressive.

I also haven't played in two years, but that's beside the point.

I buy more than i try. I have a stack of new to me molds that need some airtime... Hornet, Cro, Chief, and something Ching tooled come to mind.

As soon as you try that Hornet and Cro, you'll be saying "Why didn't I try these earlier?" ;)

Both are great discs. I'd still have the Hornet in my bag if I physically had room for it...

The Hornet is super underrated...but it's been a few years since I've thrown one. Maybe I should get one to try again....:clap:

They're now OOP (out of production, for those who might not know what that means). If you can fine one, you might pick it up just to have it. But don't overpay for one.

Weekly...my local dg shop loves me :D

To touch on this, I do sometimes pick up a disc or two for no reason other than the guy that runs my closest shop is pretty much a one man operation and he's a cool guy and long time disc golfer and I'd like to do my part to help him stay in business.

Did I really need another Sky God P2? No. But since it's another sale for the guy and maybe it supports Simon and since I was in the store anyways... why not?

Sometimes I'll just pick up some backups for the backups of the backups for discs I normally bag and throw knowing someday maybe I'll work my way to them.