• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How Tall is...

I'm barely 6 feet tall (more like 5' 11.5") and I've met Dave several times. Definitely was looking down at him to look him in the eye. If he were 5' 10", the difference in our heights would have been negligible to my eyes.

Though he does stoop a bit most of the time (hunches his shoulders forward). Maybe when he stands perfectly straight with proper posture, he steals a couple inches and gets over that 5'10" barrier.

well you got in just under the gun but this might be the weirdest post of the year.

I don't know how tall Ricky is but in almost every YouTube video of his card his head get in the way of seeing someone's tee shot at some point.

I am 6'3-1/2" and the one time I've met Shusterick, Wysocki, Shultz, and Climo in person as best I can tell I was looking the slightest bit to a small bit down at each of them, practically level, especially with Kenny and Ricky. I would put them at 6'2, 6'3, 6'2, and 6'3, in that order.

I'm 6'3, and if memory holds from the one time I've met Climo in person, he's a little taller than I am. Feldberg is much closer to average height, as others have mentioned.

Next time the pros come to town to do a clinic or something, I'll try to pay more attention to how tall they are. :p

I'm 6'6", and am only stating heights of folks i have stood right next too, all were at worlds this year.

Ricky is about 6'5, almost my height, I think he's grown in the past 2 years, so if you met him a while back, it could be quite different. He was taller than I expected him to be.
big jerm is a solid 6'7 (he stated in a thread here once i believe, maybe even said 6'8?), def taller than me at the keg at worlds.
Will is about 6'3, taller than i thought he'd be as well.
nikko is pretty short prob 5'9-5'10
Feldberg and McBeth are right about the same as Nikko, so 5'9-5'10
Climo is prob 6'2-6'3, quite a bit taller than i expected him to be.
avery is a big 6'3, he's a large man, most of the others are stick thin, but he has mass to him.
Double G is prob about 5'9-5'10 as well.
Barry - i'd guess 6'1-6'2, i didn't expect him to be very tall either.

I didn't consider the fact that Ricky and Will have probably grown some in the last couple years since I met them. 6'5 and 6'3 are probably very accurate.

I'm actually 6' 2", but I also shrink 1.5 inches from morning to night (no joke). I wouldn't be surprised if Feldberg shrinks an inch also, because of his posture.

Everyone shrinks throughout the day. Some more than others. He was said to slouch, so it's logical that he may shrink more.

The discs between the vertebra in your spine hydrate at night and loss water during the day, decrease in height, thus the "shrinkage" and why most lowback injuries happen early in the morning when the disc are fully hydrated.

What a weird thread. Might as well start a thread to speculate on the breast size of female pros

What a weird thread. Might as well start a thread to speculate on the breast size of female pros

While I understand you're just trying to stir the pot, I don't really see how it's the same thing at all... a good example that people care about how tall their favorite athletes/skilled athletes are is the fact that height and often weight have a line on the profile of pretty much every major athlete for every major sport.

The topic of whether height = distance has been beaten to death, and I think in general most people who understand physics agree that height can help get a bit of extra distance, but technique and muscle comp trump height every time.

FWIW, I do agree that your topic might be a bit more interesting though... :thmbup: