• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] How would "sea creatures" play together?

Eemeli137

Par Member
So i was thinkin about to get a DX stingray,star mako, and shark 3 to fill my midrange needs. Only concern is that is the shark good enough for wind and would it overlap with mako. Was just thinking that they could be great together and if shark isnt overstable enough the Gator could do it (gator is reptile so...) :D

Don't throw any of those molds, so take this with a grain of salt, but I have tossed them all. IMO you would want the Gator as well...there's definitely some overlap between the Shark/Mako and Mako/Stingray (not drastic overlap, though). I'm also talking from experience with older Sharks, not the Shark3.

Figured I'd speak up to get this thread rolling, I noticed you haven't gotten any love yet;)

If I were to make a bag like this, I might do Gator/Super Stingray/Stingray.

Additionally, I would use a Krait, Tsunami, Undertow, and Hydra. Shoot, for a novelty bag, that doesn't sound half bad.

But piranhas are a freshwater group of fish and don't live in the sea. Not allowed. (Granted, trident, reef, titanic, tsunami, and undertow should also be disallowed as they aren't creatures.)

Take your logic and git

I bet you could just get a champ shark3 for stable shots and a couple of DX sharks that you would just beat in to your super straight and turnover shots. before the DX gets there I guess you could get yourself a stingray too (I have no experience with stingrays though).