• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hyzer Atomic Bag availability?

captain_d

This is my first thread since joining, so be gentle. So, I'm really interested in the Atomic bag from HyzerBomb (especially the digital camo one), but I've contacted them several time to get an estimate as to when the camo one would be available (black/orange is the only option available on the site), but no luck. The bag looks sweet, and I'd like to buy it, but I'm just gonna go with the Voodoo Mojo since I can actually get a response from them. Does anyone know whats up with HyzerBomb, or know any details about the bag? Thanks guys!

Seems like they've gone quiet, at least here on DGCR. I bought one of the initial bags and their customer service was outstanding. Surprised to hear they aren't getting back to you. I thought their Digi Camo pattern was one they kept in stock on a regular basis, maybe they'll have more soon.

My bag still looks brand new after 40 rounds on hard dirt and rough mountain courses, better than my Gorilla Boy Chimp. When maxed out I can carry 23-24 discs, a light large jacket, snacks and water. I thought about going with the Mojo but wanted just a little more space. I have no complaints.

Last edited:
The Best Golf Bag

The Voodoo Mojo OR the Grip EQ back pack OR the Fade tourney bag. Of course the mojo and fade get used with quad straps

Which of these 3 is the best? I realize the Grip is different but those are teh 3 I am deciding between right now. I have used the Fade tourney bag for about 4 years and its great, but thinking its time for a new bag and not sure what to get??

I am having trouble with them too, even with buying the in stock black and orange Atomic. I really like the looks of this bag, but also have been considering a Mojo instead because of how difficult they have been to deal with. The Atomic seems to have just a bit more room, which I want. It has been twenty days, a failed paypal order, and an over the phone payment, and I still don't have a bag. I have been able to get a hold of them, but it usually takes a least a week at a time. Don't use the website contact us form, I have never gotten a response that way. Use the email listed on their facebook.

get a used mojo!! I did and it is up there with my carolina team bag. my silverback is good also, but it is noticeably of lesser quality to the naked eye. go with the mojo.

they are relying on preorders to pay for supplies to make your bag It seems. once they have enough of our money, they can start buying supplies and then start making them. are they done with their tour yet?

mojo = winner

Everyone i ask this question of says get a mojo bag. For that style of bag the mojo is the winner.

Does no one like the Grip backpack style bags? So tough to decide when you cant actually pick up the bag and look it over.

Stoopid online stores,,

The Mojo is a great bag but if your not real tall I would not suggest it. It rides very low. The Grip bag is probably the most popular back pack there is.

If you're considering a Mojo, or maybe a back pack style, wait a bit. Voodoo should have their design of a back pack bag very soon. This week perhaps. I'm very partial to Voodoo, and especially their Mojo. I've had mine for a year now and it still looks brand new. I am very rough on my stuff, and the Mojo shows no wear anywhere.

Latest posts