• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hyzer-Bomb Atomic bag

chopz33

Eagle Member
Picked up a bag today from Wes. The color really stands out and I cant wait to see it out on the course. Thanks again Wes! In these picks I had 11 drivers and 2 midranges in the main compartment, 2 putters and a mini. I removed the strap it came with and attached the Innova straps and they work perfect. I really like the 2 pockets attached in between the 2 zippered pockets, perfect for cell phone or smokes and not too deep. Another thing I like about this bag better than my Revo is that the water bottle holders have 2 underlying straps, rather than 1 like the Revo.
On the side I had a mens XL hoodie, in the other side pocket I had another 2 midranges.
I also took a few pics to show everyone the size compared to the other bags in my household. Bag on the far left is the Fade Crunch bag, then the Revolution, the Atomic and on the far right is my sons starter bag from Innova.
Please feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to help answer.

Attachments

• bag 1.jpeg
    bag 1.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 289
  • bag 2.jpeg
    bag 2.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 311
  • bag 3.jpeg
    bag 3.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 260
They all look like the same bag to me :p I love my Atomic also, and am really digging your color scheme. Seems to me like you have quite a bit of room in that bag for some more discs. I've got 14 drivers and 4 mids in the main, with 2 drivers and 2 putters in one of the sides.

it looks like a perfect medium sized bag. ive been wanting something a little smaller then my fade tourney bag, but not as small as a crunch box. will they do custom colors?

it looks like a perfect medium sized bag. ive been wanting something a little smaller then my fade tourney bag, but not as small as a crunch box. will they do custom colors?

The bag is about the same size at the Tourney, if not bigger. I can get the same amount of discs in it, plus storage for a rain jacket, multiple towels, sunglass case, phone, wallet, pencils, gum, baseball. Atomic > Tourney by far.

yes i really like the size.sometimes my Revo is too big and this seems to be the perfect size bag for the type of player who likes to get in a few rounds a week

yes i really like the size.sometimes my Revo is too big and this seems to be the perfect size bag for the type of player who likes to get in a few rounds a week
i play about 2 rounds a day, and carrying that tourney bag can get heavy. how many discs can you cram in it?

I like the look of that bag, especially your color combo. My only gripe from the looks of it is the lack of rain flap coverage over the putters. Otherwise it looks like a solid bag.

So it's larger then say a voodoo mojo? Looks like this may be on my short list of options for my next bag, basically it's this or a mojo.

What's the size like compared to your Revo? It's tough to tell from those tiny pics, but it looks shorter and wider. I'm curious as to your general impression as to which bag seems bigger.

lavon_andy, yeah, it's bigger than the Mojo, fits 3-5 more discs in the main compartment and has two additional small pockets next to the water bottle holders. The big pockets seem roughly equal in size. I was considering a Mojo but decided to custom order an Atomic for the same price.

the Revo is definitely bigger, but the bags are very similar in stature, sorry guys i will post pics with my camera tonight rather than my phone and then you can clearly see the difference

I picked up my bag from Wes yesterday as well and he showed me your "Atomic" green bag. The color is even more impressive in person. I got mine home and went to filling and customizing. I went from a large Fade bag and couldn't find enough stuff to fill up all of the pockets on the Atomic. Lovin' it.

Hyzer Bomb bag by MikeSprak, on Flickr

Last edited:

Latest posts