• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Hyzerbomb Marksman

Just picked one up from a players pack. I'll post a review once I get a few throws in.

In the meantime, to the person who was looking for a ThunderEagle: it's called an Orc. It has been around for longer than most people have been playing this game. Try and find one of the flatter stars and you will be right there.

Has anyone been able to verify which mold"s" this disc was derived from? Found one, threw it on a flat line and it was much more stable than any viking I ever threw. Cant confirm wing profile, unfortunately.

Has anyone been able to verify which mold"s" this disc was derived from? Found one, threw it on a flat line and it was much more stable than any viking I ever threw. Cant confirm wing profile, unfortunately.

All indications are that the HB Marksman was the Innova Viking mold (possibly run to have a flatter top). If the cooling parameters were changed to flatten the Marksman then maybe the PLH just came out higher vs. the comparable Vikings.

I remember reading that some of the first run colors of the Recon (Champion) plastic were noticeably more OS than others (I think Red & Orange?). Maybe you found one of those.

Latest posts