• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] I am getting my Buzz on

If you said the title to anyone outside of disc golf... They would think you were just starting to get intoxicated.

but...

You might be addicted to disc golf if...

I like to make my thread titles more interesting, so I did that on purpose. It's really a joke, because I don't drink.

Kinda sad that I just now got it... first thing I thought was Discraft Buzzz. Obsession maybe?

It is about the Discraft Buzz. I just new if I said "I got a new discraft buzz" most people would not click on the link.

I don't know what you throw, but if you have a Wraith, try a Surge (would be a great second driver). Their ESP plastic is terrific. Once you realize how much more consistent their plastics and molds are, you'll have trouble going back to Innova.

Exactley what happened to me. I had three Wraiths and one day tried this first run surge I found and now I got two ESP surges(ones a first run) and a FLX surge and Ive never looked back.

I just got an Elite-Z in the mail and out of the box it was just a little bit too overstable for me. Am i right to assume that it will get more understable with time and beating in?

Yeah it will man. I thought the same thing when I bought a Z buzzz, they were much more overstable than me FLX Buzzz, but they are just stiffer. I know I'll sound like a loser here but when I go to bed and watch the ole idiot box i just grab a newer disc and twist and bend it simulating tree abuse. It kinda works, I think. Althought I got a Force that is just not cooperating.

just got this buzz in my misprint pack today :)

DSCN1233.jpg

and here is a famous buzz gt with my very first stamp. (my buddy and I like 311 alot. He did 2 dyes of them today, but I dont have pictures of his. We go to our home course, and there is a guy there that sells discs from his truck [all legit, some people refer to him as the innova guy at West Park] and for the first time they had a dyed 311 logo disc just like the one he made) but hope it looks good in your opinion.

DSCN1247.jpg

(the discraft logo was 'cut' in deep to this disc, did the best i could with the words still being there)
ps- for those that know 311 this is the 'hive' as a playoff joke. those that dont know it..google is your friend

"It's '95 and we go for the hive!" Best album ever. That is sweet my friend, very decent.

the yellow disc with the 311 on it is a buzz gt and I LOVE IT. best buss i have throw so far IMO. Im thinkin about takin my crystal ss out and just carrying the 2 gt's

Somebody buy my dyed Z Buzzz.
I want more $$$ to buy Rocs

I have a 169 DX I'll trade for it.

Does anyone throw a Buzzz-GT? Just curious if they fly the same as the normal Buzzz.

I haven't thrown a regular Buzzz in Elite X, but the GT is a little flippier than the Z Buzzz but pretty much runs the exact same lines. I think that's more plastic differences than anything. The GT is discontinued and getting harder to find so unless you are a fan, I wouldn't recommend trying to convert.

I wish I had found them two years ago and stocked up on them. Once mine are gone, I'll probably start throwing X Buzzzes over the Z's I started with.

If you like the buzzz you will love a DX Shark. Costs less, easier to replace when you lose, will not turn over like a non-premium plastic buzzz will, less fade at the end than a Z Buzzz, and easier to control distance wise so you won't overshoot as many baskets as you will with the Buzzz.

I have not found a more accurate disc for the 250' +/-50' range than a DX Shark.