• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] I am one one of the few that...

I am one of the few that can throw 500' and still has a mamba in my bag

I am one of the few that uses a pig as my driving putter.

I am the only person I know that drives with my index finger on the rim. But it works for me, I'm pretty damn accurate and can drive near 400'.

I'm the only one around here that carries more mids then drivers. I just love the feel and can't help that my bag is full of fat discs.

I am one of the few that exclusively turbo putts. It's just always worked well for me. Also, I don't play with many people that share my enthusiasm for throwing putter drives (RHBH) or throwing them in place of most midrange shots. I think putters are vastly under used.

I am one of the few that exclusively turbo putts. It's just always worked well for me. Also, I don't play with many people that share my enthusiasm for throwing putter drives (RHBH) or throwing them in place of most midrange shots. I think putters are vastly under used.

I have a couple buddies that exclusively turbo putt, and I did too for a few years until I realized that it is better used as a utility shot, but not bad to keep practiced up on. My buddies will disagree though, I've seen them sink 60-70 foot putts with turbos, unbelievable when it happens, and it's not horribly uncommon.

I was reading about spit-outs and whatnot, when I realized that these past few months I've had more spitouts from the tee than the circle. Kinda weird I guess.

I am one of the few that throws LHBH but putts RHBH. I'm naturally right-handed for anything else, but I get more control and power on my lefthand throws. I get comments from others about it all the time if they haven't seen me play.

illl throw up mad love for the shark. learned to throw straight lasers with a nice stiff dx shark. one of my first discs ever. still have that disc and a nat beauty star shark. if i would have never found the buzz i would have been all over the shark

Dude, up til last week, I had never thrown a nice max weight dx shark. I had only thrown the old gummy champs. I got a stiff, flat, max weight, dx shark at the factory store and that is exactly what it does for me. It is DEAD straight, no fade at all, just slowly floats down from the line.
My first round with it i hit chains on one hole and hit basket on another.

I'm one of only a handful of people I know who throw any prodiscus. And the only one who throws anything other than the jokeri.

I'm the only one that...

Doesn't get the use of a Roc.

Bought 2 KC Pro 12x Roc's, max weight so they'd be beefy and super overstable. Sadly they just turn and burn unless I throw them on a huge hyzer. I'm going to put them away until after the winter (why did I just buy 2 white discs??) but I'll probably stick to the X and Z Buzzz and ESP Meteor line-up unless they throw magically throw differently.

Stand and deliver all my drives and up shots. I've been doing it so long I get more D than when I try a run up. I find I can still get good distance on up shots when I'm in a tight spot throwing this way all the time.

I'm the only one that...

Doesn't get the use of a Roc.

Bought 2 KC Pro 12x Roc's, max weight so they'd be beefy and super overstable. Sadly they just turn and burn unless I throw them on a huge hyzer. I'm going to put them away until after the winter (why did I just buy 2 white discs??) but I'll probably stick to the X and Z Buzzz and ESP Meteor line-up unless they throw magically throw differently.

Sounds like a form issue. I've thrown about 20 KC Pro Rocs in various stages of wear and the only ones that had any turn were very well seasoned.

I am one of the few people I know that really doesn't like the Aviar PnA. I'm not good with them for inside circle putts, outside circle putts, or upshots. I used one for an extended period as my main putter, and have tried them experimentally at various times since. I even have one of the McPros that's barely been used. I wanted to love it, but I just don't.

Oh and I'm right there with whoever mentioned the Pig for a driving putter. I love my Pigs for driving.

Must be airballing a lot of putts.

Its very rare that I miss a putt that hits chains and it wasn't my fault, like hitting high left etc. I don't view those as spitouts.

Throwing a putter off the tee from a standstill and having it literally hit perfectly center and get tossed out, five times in five months...that gets old.