• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I can tell you what you won't be watching on TV...

its cool someones has the balls to say what alot of us really feel inside but dont wanna say out loud.

i love running into new players who are eager to learn and will actually come up to you and ask to tag along but i have noticed alot more aggro types lately and i find myself avoiding the busier courses that are starting to turn into drunken frat parties that just happen to take place on a dg course.

Exactly, I barely ever play Bear Branch anymore just for that very reason and when did the pond there become a f#%#ing picnic area. Every time I have to throw across from 4 Im afraid Im going to decapitate another Woodlands Abercrombie douche.

I think it's clear that Hockey has lost much of it's appeal for TV audiences (relative to auto racing)when it appears on Vs. while Fox carries Nascar.

Hockey seems to be a sport that people really like to see highlights from (goals, fights etc...) on ESPN, but the average sports fan doesn't usually sit down and watch a whole hockey game.

Latest posts