• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

"And less melodramatic emails."

So does she mean emails that are less melodramatic? Or is it poor grammar and she means fewer e-mails that are melodramatic? I think it's the former. PUZZLER!

Im surprised no one has mentioned the date that the Platebee was lost?

She did... and she was quite amused that I remembered the date
bag.gif

I lost an XS at Oakgrove back in 2005 or earlier and got a call this spring from someone that found the disc. I live in Michigan and have not been back to that course since then.

I thanked him for the call and told him to enjoy my disc.

Just to play devil's advocate for a second, isn't she a thief for keeping property that clearly does not belong to her? Where is the DGCR lynch mob that usually goes after people who don't return inked discs?

I did not search the whole thread, but I think she stated she would return it eventually. Additionally, I think the issue the lynch mob cares about are people who do not make an attempt to contact or return discs. As Jaysus seems to be OK will the platbee going on adventures, I think this falls into an acceptable use area.

"And less melodramatic emails."

So does she mean emails that are less melodramatic? Or is it poor grammar and she means fewer e-mails that are melodramatic? I think it's the former. PUZZLER!

Perhaps Jaysus has been sending melodramatic emails wondering where his platbee is.

I think she lost Platebee, waiting to be dredged out of the local pond & sold into slavery on Feebay or the local P.I.A.S.

Platebee!!

HI MIDNIGHT BIKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :WAVESSTOOPIDLYSMILEY:

I can relate to sky, as a road tripping climber (before the transition to DGer over climber), after a road trip certain gear gets packed away until the next one. I'd say she's in school (has she referenced being a student or a teacher?). It appears that she took her summer off to go on a sick climbing road trip. The Platabee is part of her camping gear, the only thing she knows it as is a plate. Her road trip ended, she packed her gear away until the next one. If she's anything like me, spring break is her next planned major climbing trip. She'll pull out her road trip gear again, and there's Platabee, she'll remember the amusement that she's had and make sure to take several pictures and give us some updates. Or we might catch a glimpse of it if she does plan a weekend trip sometime this winter.

Next update. Spring Break!

Last edited:

Latest posts