• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

Call me cynical....but I still think this is a fictitious tale.

pfft no one could make this up.

After the slivers of plastic littering and who should throw mvprodigy and who shouldn't.....this just makes up for it. The disc looks so peaceful on that canoe seat. She's taking great care of it. Long live platebee!

I'm so happy that there's a real update. I for one would like something to commemorate the time spent reading about Platebee, perhaps a bag patch? Someone come up with something catchy, get it produced with the approval of Jaysus, then PM me so I can buy one, and I'll display it on my bag for all to see.

I'm so happy that there's a real update. I for one would like something to commemorate the time spent reading about Platebee, perhaps a bag patch? Someone come up with something catchy, get it produced with the approval of Jaysus, then PM me so I can buy one, and I'll display it on my bag for all to see.

Great Idea! How about this as a bag tag?
picture.php

Did I get so distracted by the Holly's quitting thread that I missed a Platebee update?

:doh:

Latest posts