• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

I was looking forward to seeing a new picture. :(

GDI, if Jaysus hasn't [posted in the last 5 minutes-hours/aced "Top of the World"/lost his Buick/given birth], DON'T [pinche] POST. ON THIS THREAD.

Last edited:
Yeah I watch this thread because it's unique, but whats kinda surprising is that no one noticed ( or missed commenting) on the fact that that Platebee has been a hostage for a year plus a few days.

What? no anniversary party? If you ask me....this is a classic hostage situation. Too much time has passed for a reunion with Platebee's family group. Platebee has been absorbed Skye. It's a Patty Hearst SLA theme. The hostage has become one with the group. Expect more avocado ham sandwich photos....maybe Platebee on belay or climbing a 5.6 or 5.7 rag in the Adirondacks or more likely a bolted route in Kentucky that any monkey with a pair of climbing slippers can grunt up.

Sheesh..a coordinated 14 year old can follow a 5.4 route...

personally..i don't think Skye really climbs.

Stockholm syndrome..?

...I don't think platabee is Swedish plastic....:)

zwasp as I believe. :)

its a year.

it would be cool if skye dropped a msg or txt or photo.
it would be......but think....if you were a girl and could blink 2000 men hostage on a little txt. loL boys and girls.

Mostly only read Jasus' update posts but this is a pretty awesome thread!! Would be awesome if we could all have some hottie taking a disc hostage with this game. Would totally be worth losing a disc. :)

Again with the false positive!?!
Disappointed and disheartened, russMB returns to his previous menial task. :(

I suggest temporary bans on people who bump this thread for no reason. We ALL look forward to hearing what happens next. Bumping this thread won't make it happen any faster.

Again, I'm serious about the ban idea. TimG?