• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

Awesome thread, just read all 56 pages... now to figure out how to explain the loss of production today to the boss.

Awesome thread, just read all 56 pages... now to figure out how to explain the loss of production today to the boss.

In your user cp you can change the settings so you can look through 15 pages instead of 56. Helps with long threads. :hfive:

Except, you know, walking through the woods throwing a frisbee... but I digress.

Subject: (no subject)
To: me

Took a little trip down to an island in the bay and had an extremely pleasant drive through Apalachicola national forest this weekend. There's nothing like eating a sandwich off of a frisbee sittin on a car in the woods!

image_zpseb6e2fe5.jpg

photo_zps55927e76.jpg

P.S. it is a pain to reply to threads when they are more than 46 days old. How many times to I need to click that checkbox?

I hate the fact that she is so close to me and yet we don't have any idea who she is. I'm seriously gonna have to make a trip to Tallahassee to meet this chick on behalf of DGCR

Nothing like a good cup of coffee and a platebee update to start the day off right!
:)

We really need to see a pic of this girl. So far all we have is a hand and foot picture

With the playful nature of her and Jaysus' exchange, I can't imagine the pictures being done any other way.

With the playful nature of her and Jaysus' exchange, I can't imagine the pictures being done any other way.

:thmbup:

*sigh*I miss the freedom of being in school...taking road trips to the other side of the country...hell, road trips to anywhere at the drop of a hat.

Hope I'm not the only one living vicariously through platebee...

Sky should get a chance to read the Parting with Plastic article. And see how many people just smile when they see platebee pictures...:)