• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

Just read through this whole thread this afternoon and agree wholeheartedly with all the "best thread ever" comments. Skye rocks and I think we all wish someone as interesting as her finds our discs!

It struck me so much, I immediately thought I needed to put something on my bag to see who recognizes the reference:

Platebee.jpg

bda

why is there so much el tesoro in the background?

We need a Platebee Lives DGCR custom stamped disc. Pronto.

And they all have to be red Z Wasp.

Last edited:
Nice handle there Repo. Yeah, I'm a huge tequila collector. That older version of El Tesoro (white label) is my favorite, so I've collected a bunch of it over the years.

Known in some circles as ogwl. Tough to find these days

Seriously Tim...

Can't help it. I have an eagle eye for tequila. Terrible at spotting discs though. Though if I was on a tequila site and someone posted a picture with a champ tee bird in the background, I'd probably notice

Its been a quick 18 months since Platebee started discovering the world. When Tim makes Custom DGCR pink Z wasps, I suggest a bottom stamp of a sandwich.

I imagine y'all* are interested in an update?

* foreshadowing

You are a tease Jaysus.
You have us all in the palm of your hand awaiting the latest escapades of platebee, and this is how you treat your loyal, long suffering fans?
;)

Jaysus blows. It was a cool fake story a year ago. Now he's just dragging it on. I stopped caring the last time someone necro-posted the platabee thread. I'm going to make a story too, but I'll let it die when it's dead.