• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

I think the fact that she's withheld his disc for so long, and thinks it's fun, has already eliminated her from marriage material.

yup. Plus I think she probably goes to courses walks through fairways picking up discs and he's just one of many she toys with. Lol :)

Her description in the first picture dosn't seem very enthusiastic. And Platebee isn't even in the second picture. And does "we" mean that that Birkenstock-wearing, feminist literature-reading boyfriend is still around?

I think----the thrill is gone. Time to ask for the ring---er, disc---back.

Usually you don't go bouldering[or any form of rockclimbing] alone. But as there's no rock in FL, you probably don't know that. :|

touche' lol Nonetheless I still think she was referring to her and platebee given the context of the ongoing convo, it has become a game. She actually lives in FL now and travels to these places. Supposedly she works at a outdoors store in Tally, PEI or something like that. I've thought about stopping in whenever I am over there to play which is a couple times a year.

That vehicle in pic #1 looks suspiciously like a mini-van - how do we know "Sky" isn't just some soccer mom parading as a free-spirited disc kidnapper?

IF you ever get platebee back... Would be super interesting seeing how much it would fetch here in the DGCR Auctions! :D

It may break facebook......Gstar destroyers or prodigy 750 plastic would have nothing on it

The most unbelievable part of this whole saga is that there is still a health-conscious woman who eats gluten somewhere

Had to laugh at that one....

I got a few updates last night, looks like Platebee is having fun again!

Followed by:

Yep, Platebee is definitely having more fun than I am

P.S. who is keeping track of all the states Platebee has been to?

Steel, AL...Horse Pens 40 is less than 30 minutes from my house.
I could have solved the crime.

Latest posts