• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

Just to play devil's advocate for a second, isn't she a thief for keeping property that clearly does not belong to her? Where is the DGCR lynch mob that usually goes after people who don't return inked discs?

Just to play devil's advocate for a second, isn't she a thief for keeping property that clearly does not belong to her? Where is the DGCR lynch mob that usually goes after people who don't return inked discs?

^^QFT

I didn't see anything. Uh... she is just returning the stolen item to it's rightful owner. Taking the scenic route.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

:popcorn:

:thmbup:

Breast exempt you from some rules. Especially in a community with an ungodly ratio of men to women. It's just the way life works.

I keep waiting for Jaysus to announce he's meeting up to get this disc back, disappear for a while, then resurface with a new "I've got your kidney" thread with a heck of a story behind it.

What does that sign next to her closet say?

*squints eyes*

Bagpipes is a jesus and a douchebag?

What does that mean?

I can't wait for Jaysus to come out and reveal that he has really been trolling all of dgcr with this for months, as he is really "Sky" and he has another e-mail address that he uses to do this. Lol what would the title of the book be then?

"Beyond her reach"? How did platebee get up there? Toss? Step ladder? how tall is she? I like shorty's..but midgets/short people/whatever P.C. Term. DAMN.
Oh well, THE ADVENTURES OF PLATEBEE CONTINUE!!

She wasn't the one that took platebe(e?) from the disc golf course. She acquired it from the person that took it from the disc golf course. She is the innocent victim along with Jaysus.