• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

IF you ever get platebee back... Would be super interesting seeing how much it would fetch here in the DGCR Auctions! :D

Nice going. You just made the dude a millionaire. All he has to do is throw a beat pink Wasp up, say it's Platebee, and stop giving us updates.

Damn, I don't read 67 page threads that often but this has been like a damn novel to me.
Either A) And I'm no fan of romance movies, but this would be awesome with a Sleepless in Seattle ending, after all these e-mails to have Jaysus and Sky meet; or
Ending B) Jaysus gets that magical disc back and wins the pdga world championship with it.
Fiction is sometimes stranger than fact... and either of these endings would make a biography worthy story...
Ending C) Jaysus writes "The Girl, the Disc, and My life", a New York Times Bestseller for three months, it has propagated nearly 12 million readers and countless more to the sport of disc golf.

Last edited:
Nice going. You just made the dude a millionaire. All he has to do is throw a beat pink Wasp up, say it's Platebee, and stop giving us updates.

Let's see, if Sky was to sign the disc and post a photo back to this thread to make confirmation easy.... I figure the disc is easily worth a few bucks.
Jay, pass that on. Gas to good climbing destinations isn't cheap!

Damn, I don't read 67 page threads that often but this has been like a damn novel to me.
Either A) And I'm no fan of romance movies, but this would be awesome with a Sleepless in Seattle ending, after all these e-mails to have Jaysus and Sky meet; or
Ending B) Jaysus gets that magical disc back and wins the pdga world championship with it.
Fiction is sometimes stranger than fact... and either of these endings would make a biography worthy story...
Ending C) Jaysus writes "The Girl, the Disc, and My life", a New York Times Bestseller for three months, it has propagated nearly 12 million readers and countless more to the sport of disc golf.

I like it!!!

Sorry to get everyone's hopes up, No spring Break trip this year?

It was supposed to be the summer of Platebee!

To: Me
Subject: The beginning of adventure season...

30 page paper: check
25 page paper: check
Final test: check

End of the semester is nigh and the platebee and I have a rather significant amount of travel ahead of us; Dallas, Chattanooga, San Diego, Cocoa Beach, New York, Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ankara, Urfa and wherever else the summer may take us.

But first, celebrations.

photo_zps1c83dab9.jpg

-Sky

I think she's reading these, she cleared the floor and any evidence at all in the pic........ Smart Lady........

I think she's reading these, she cleared the floor and any evidence at all in the pic........ Smart Lady........

Maybe. But that laminate floor installation is awful. Why would line the seams up in every other row like that? Not to mention you could fit a quarter in between the joints.

Oh and I could care less what this woman looks like. Her sense of humor alone is enuf to make me fall in love.

Two years in General Discussion? I thought stories about lost discs were Landfilled almost instantaneously.

Latest posts