• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

Happy 10 year Birthday month DGCR!

That piece of DGCR lore in which the world meets Platebee.

(I wonder if new readers would get into this thread? Without the unknown factor of seeing where platebee would turn up next I don't know if this thread holds the same interest for those reading it for the first time.)

I'm new to the thread and found it a fun read. I'm just glad the creepers didn't think to check the photos' exif info for GPS coordinates and ruin the fun earlier.

Holy ****, this forum is 10 years old now?

p.s. user #10 in the house.
p.s.2. No new news on Platebee.

dude, you're #8

I didn't think there were any single digits left other than Tim... I'm kinda happy being under 10K... since we're in the 70K's now...
but, jeez... 8

Last edited:
It's probably for the better. His course bagging days were long gone. I wonder how many different kind of sandwiches he bagged?

I have hope that one day when the OG chick is like 50, her kid finds Platebee in her closet or rucksack and begins their own journey. Maybe actually tries throwing it at some point.

were finally going to get that big gatorade sponsorship and air time on espn.

dreams are coming true boys.

its like martin luther jr said to me when we were growing up together. "dont be a baby back bitch"

dude always had heartfelt advice, and had a helluva sky anny shot too. kinda miss that angry bastard

Xoxo

Well, that was quick.

Platebee lives!

to: Sky
date: Jul 10, 2018, 10:28 PM
subject: Platebee

Hi Sky!

Any chance Platebee is still alive and kicking?

I hope all is well - Jay

and her reply....

rom: Sky
to: Jay
date: Jul 10, 2018, 10:47 PM
subject: Re: Platebee

The vigilant platebee patiently awaiting the next adventure.

1ZrL7H2.jpg

I have a new outdoor buddy, and on Sunday he left for a 1.5-month-long climbing road trip. He's headed westward now, into the plains and over the Rockies. I have a sort of last-minute and totally unplanned plane ticket to Wyoming to meet him. I expect shenanigans, hopefully zero grizzly bears, and the summer trip I've been wanting to take for years. But I'll settle for 4 days in the old west at the end of July!

-S

Latest posts