• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I hit my first ace

GuitarSabbath

So I played a mini tournament at The Snow Farm in Winedale Texas this past 18th of june 2010. A 21 hole (currently 19 due to tall grass on holes 14 and 15) PDGA approved private course. I only started playing 3.5 months prior to this. It was hole 13 of tournament play. I looked over the shot that I've probably take a couple dozen times before and grabbed my trusty 175g baby blue star Xcalibur. I threw a right handed semi thumber with a little angle so it would turn faster. I dodged every tree, my disk left my sight, then without warning or hesitation it popped back into sight after bouncing and SMASH!!!!!! I didn't think i would ever hear a greater sound. I think I cheered and screamed so loud that everyone on the 100 acre course thought to themselves, "hmmm, i wonder who aced a hole?". I have to say, after that I played like crap but man the ace was worth getting last place by 3 strokes. I was playing pro division though. Go big or go home right?

congratz on the ace.

Latest posts