• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] I know you can help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jOODDD

My girlfriend (finally) decided to buy a bag, aside from what I'm giving her she could always use more discs, who can help? She throws left arm side arm looking more for drivers but will also consider putters. "female" friendly as far as weight and color would be a plus. :thmbup:

I have quite a few new f2 star lite drivers and even a couple blizzards. All ones I've dyed. Also have a 9/10 150g shark. And even a 150g gstarlite boss(that one may be claimed by my gf actually). I'll get details up later if you're interested

lightweight discypoos

so, as mentioned before.

Lightweight Drivers (asking for 15$ shipped in continental US):
[all are brand new/unthrown, white/custom tye-dyed In combinations of chartreuse, hot pink, blue, green and purple{except the 139 g Tern, that is blue and dyed to look like the planet earth}] [all weights are scaled]

132 g Starlite Wraith

154 g Starlite Wraith

152 g Starlite Tern

142 g Starlite Tern

141 g Starlite Tern

139 g Starlite Tern

139 g Blizzard Krait

137 g Blizzard Destroyer

Other lightweight discs I'd part with:

150 g DX shark: 8/10 no ink (5$ with another disc [8$ alone])

150 g DX Aviar: 7/10 w/ custom foil stamp experiment on underside(black foil bill murray stencil) (4$ with another disc) not sold individually

150 g Gstarlite Boss 9/10 (again this one might not be for sale depending on if my gf claims it as her own. I will ask her when she gets off work) 15$

I have a flickr album of the dyed discs, pm me for specific links.

all chicks love valkyries, its a fact. buy her a nice one around 160 and she will be good.

don't give her overstable stuff for a while =)

i have a couple rivers and diamonds if those are of any interest. also have some comets which are always good for starters. could probably find a good putter as well. let me know if interested and ill get pictures and descriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts