• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] I loathe you!

DiscChainBasket18

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
What disc do you hate?
What is the name of the disc that you don't like at all?
Which one makes you so sick when you see someone pull it out of their bag??
Which disc will you never throw again (no matter what!)?
I hate this disc: _____________

A guy I know throws a dark purple tie dyed Beast. He loves it. His precious.
Pain in the ass to find in the woods or long grass or shadowy bushes.

I hate that Beast.

I hate when I see one with the price sticker still on it.

clear green champ grooves.
Our local Dicks Sports loves to stock them. And many locals love to buy them i guess. Whenever i see somebody pull one out to throw, i shudder and try to guess which tree line i'll have to help look for it in. I rarely ever guess correctly.

It's more of a love/hate thing. I have a Pinnacle Rival that I found in a pond so the top's a little convex. But it feels and throws great -- dead straight, hardly any fade. But it's what I found later is called a Peppermint dye by DD. It is the hardest thing to find. So I want to throw it but don't want to lose it so I just don't throw it now.

Closely followed by the pea soup green Claymore I got at the Trilogy Challenge last weekend. I love the way it throws but the color is ridiculous. Even when you know where it is it's hard to find.

TWQSbPJ.png

Hate to say the groove. But I don't necessarily hate it because it's just dumb. If you wanna throw them, that is fine by me. I hate them because every time I find a disc (that I usually have to fish or climb a tree for) it's always a groove.

Buzzz SS....especially when my buddy uses it, into a headwind, and wonders why it flipped over.

Hate to say the groove. But I don't necessarily hate it because it's just dumb. If you wanna throw them, that is fine by me. I hate them because every time I find a disc (that I usually have to fish or climb a tree for) it's always a groove.
I'm starting to get the Groove hate. I found one the other day that must have been brand new. I threw it as a second drive on 18 and just crushed it. So the next round I actually pulled it out a couple times. Big mistake. That thing was all over the place. It might work for OH shots, but crazy unreliable.

Anything black or tiedied ....never again. They are always the coolest looking to me on the shelves but they disappear immediately.