• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I need some help guys

or their double something or other

Ceasar side salad!!:thmbup:

So, I was playing a round with a couple of friends at Riverside Park in GR-lots of nasty water/goose poop. A guy was fishing for discs, and then selling them-of course. We check out what he's got, and it just so happens that he had a disc with my buddy's name and phone # on it. My buddy says, "Call that number."-Guy wading in goose poop/??? infested water says, "Why, so your pocket can ring?". He wanted FIVE dollars for DX plastic!! It was about $7 brand new!! A**hole! Still can't believe my friend kept his cool like he did.

My belief is that if you do the dirty work, it should be yours. BUT, ^=bulls**t.

my feeling is that its a total judgement call on your part. I take my kayak out to the local lake and its absolutely nasty. If I dredge it up and get it, its my disc. I usually call and ask for 3-5 bucks, but not always. I've made a few friends returning discs I've pulled out of there. I've made a few bucks, and as has been mentioned 90% of the people I call let me have the disc and many of these are in my bag. I have a couple friends getting into the game that don't have two nickles to rub together so they get many that I find. However, there have been one or two discs in premium plastic, and brand new condition, that are now mine. If you want it out of the water, jump in, if you decide to leave it, you have left it. I've ignored probably 3 phone numbers out of the close to 30 i've pulled out of that lake. But its nasty water, and alot of work. I reserve the right to cherry pick. It comes down to, what can you sleep with on your conscience. There's a local diver that goes in and pulls out 30 at a time and sells every one, number or not, at least i've saved a few from him.

Latest posts