• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I need some mothereffing DG gloves!!!

Wear a pair o these rascals

michael-jackson-glove1.jpg

Your hands may still be cold but your hair will feel like it's on FI-YA

I used to wear diamond studded gloves but they were scratching my discs so had to get rid of them.

:confused:Believe it or not it is cold in Florida and I need some good insulated thin gloves for dg... Any suggestions?? Need to know where to buy them at too...:confused:

Under armor ski glove liners. It's not freezing here in TX, but it's cold. These
have been PERFECT!!!! for keeping my hands warm in between shots. Great when you put a hand warmer in them to.

412EZk7rj%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Amazon for 24.95. That's what I payed for them in the ski shop.

Last edited:
Under armor ski glove liners. It's not freezing here in TX, but it's cold. These
have been PERFECT!!!! for keeping my hands warm in between shots. Great when you put a hand warmer in them to.

412EZk7rj%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Amazon for 24.95. That's what I payed for them in the ski shop.

I have a pair of those and normally they are great. Last night they weren't cutting it though. Even with those and hand warmers, my hands were still pretty darn frozen. But we are also getting some unseasonably cold weather here in MD. High 10s/low 20s with 15-20 mph winds = I wanna move to Florida!

Wait, Florida is cold right now too, apparently....

Get this!

Get this put it your pocket and you will be fine with some thinsulate gloves!

O and MAN UP ITS FLORIDA!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 5
I have a pair of those and normally they are great. Last night they weren't cutting it though. Even with those and hand warmers, my hands were still pretty darn frozen. But we are also getting some unseasonably cold weather here in MD. High 10s/low 20s with 15-20 mph winds = I wanna move to Florida!

Wait, Florida is cold right now too, apparently....

I was looking for some big ol' gloves, but decided that since it doesn't stay cold that long here in tx, nor does it stay "that" cold for long, that these would / should work. They have!!! but for maryland, I could image these being useless in the winter.

Mittens are the only way to go. Although the real key is dressing right. SteveP wrote about this in one of the recent cold weather threads. If your core is cold then your body will begin restricting blood flow to your limbs. Its a self preservation thing.

I also want to pounce on anybody from Florida whinning about the cold, but they have a very humid cold from what I understand. If this is the case then you get a little slack. Wet cold is one the most difficult climates to dress for.

I just got a pair of Mechanix gloves the other day.
mechanix_gloves.JPG
Played 3 rounds wearing them for all throws.

They have a good feel overall.

I certain I didn't do any worse than I would have. :gross: :p

I just use any glove on my.non throwing hand and keep my throwing hand in my pocket. It works fine for me, im thinking about getting some handwarmers to throw in the pocket though.

Lol, I didn't mean it like that. I also have some $25 North Face fleece wind stoppers that work in not as cold conditions.