• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I sure miss HOD.

It's always a thrill when it was one of your local courses. I'd usually do a screen capture and show everybody..."Hey, check it out! [local course] is the hole of the day on DGCR!"
There was one local course that was used for HOD Northwest River #13 Chesapeake, Virginia, the long tee photo was my own. The fairway from both tees is narrow, lately I've been using a Plasma Inertia.

The one that got away was Bayville Virginia Beach 1977 Ed Headrick designed #17, the photo was my own from the Pro/Toe Boards. I was excited to see it that morning my first course and now about 450 rounds played. Had a busy day, came back on that evening and the hole info with photo's still were not posted. Tried doing it myself the first time, but couldn't get it to work out, I was bummed. Played there this morning two rounds, Fission Wave from the long concrete tee, next visit same disc from the Pro Toe boards.

Latest posts